Mentorship Program - "Each One Teach One"
To pair Denbigh High School students with faculty, staff, or military recruiters for a little extra guidance. To "make a difference" in their lives.
- To improve student academic responsibility.
- To improve attendance and eliminate tardiness.
- To eliminate discipline problems.
- To resolve personal and social issues.
- To offer advice and encouragement.
- To help student set career and educational goals.
- To expose student to cultural enrichment activities and field trips.
- To help student make good and sound decisions.
- To create an "at school" friendship with the student.
- To be a student advocate.
For more information, please contact:
Eric Hairston, Guidance Director
Telephone: (757) 886-7708